The San Angelo Writers Club meets the second Tuesday of each month from September through May. We take June, July, and August off to write.
Meeting start at 6:30 p.m. for networking and snacks. The program starts at 7:00 p.m. Meeting are held at First Place, 14 East Harris avenue, across from the First Baptist Church. Parking is conveniently located at the corner of Chadbourne and Harris.
Individual Membership – $20
Family Membership – $24
Dues are payable in January. New members joining in or after October in any year are paid through the following year.
Advantages of Membership
- Good company.
- Sage advice about writing, editing, publishing and selling.
- Members are entitled to a writers page. View current writer’s pages here.
- Members are entitled to an email account: <name>@sanangeowriterclub.org
- With value like this, you can’t afford NOT to be a member. Join today!
- Join at the meetings.
- Or, download the membership application here.
- Mail the application with your check to: SAWC, P. O. Box 61472, San Angelo, TX 76906.
For More Information
For more information, please contact the webmaster at: webmaster<at>sanangelowritersclub<dot>org
The webmaster will get right back to you as soon as he looks up from his writing.
Or, if you actually still know how to use snail mail, write us at SAWC, P. O. Box 61472, San Angelo, TX 76906.